Ok first of all I have no idea why Im posting yet another recipe on pancakes. Was thinking of having this for breakfast or maybe Flo inspired me.
Definitely not for babies coz it has egg white added in it. Ready in 20mins! Fast and easy!
What you need:
- 11/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 11/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Once brown on both sides, it’s ready to be served!
variation tip: I added 1/4 vanilla into the mixture.