Tried this recipe.. not too bad! (If your little one can’t finish, you will be happy to finish them!)
Tip: I used Malibut in this recipe but I thought it’s better to use cod coz it has this melt in the mouth effect. Otherwise have to really puree the fish otherwise it’s rather dry to swallow.
Makes abt 5 portions. Preparation time: 8 mins.
What you need:
- 1/2 lb white fish fillets, skinned.
- juice of 1 orange (about 1/2 cup) I prefer freshly squeezed. : )
- 1/2 cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup cornflakes, crushed. (i omitted this coz don’t have it)
- pay of butter or margarine (unsalted)
Put the fish in a microwave dish, cover with orange juice, cheese, parsley and cornflakes and dot with butter or margarine. Cover with lid and cook on high for abt 4 mins.
Flake the fish carefully, removing any bones and mash everything together with the liquid in which the fish was cooked. That SIMPLE!!
Before going into the microwave oven.Fresh from oven!Final product! But should mash it further…